View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siarit
In-Game Rank 0

re: Game Over. YS is no more!

Finally we got there!

Costed us some long nights of wipes, stress, repair bills, swears, flames.

But we worked it out. Yesterday it was simply amazing, i must admit i was jumping around my room when we got the kill, i was sweating during p3, yelling, barking.

But the Teamspeak voice and joy explosion was just fantastic, was worth being there. It was like everyone released stress all together, as if a tough rock was lifted away from our character heart. Awesome.

And it is indeed even better if you look at all the after raid talk on TS to work out what was going wrong, at all those guys and girls spending hours on the Dummies improving, because there's never a limit to improvement in this game (it's the great part of it).

I can proudly say that Yogg Saron contributed in making us a better guild but in particular because it just pushed us to cooperate, to spend time together helping eachother out. The progress, the websites, the listing..all of that comes after.

What really matters is that, for a change, this was not a kill achieved merely through pixels, but was definitively gained thank to the human feelings behind the screen.

So i really want to list people that made this possible on a hot hot hot Sunday night:

Edamner, Fierabras, Aurelius, Siarit, Rurikred, Asusa, Aymerich, Nisou, Elunia, Mari, Gilla, Sx, Mixiny, Malus, Nefele, Hiddentiger, Kovalaks, Dawain, Degoblast, Tisione, Darlem, Talman, Virus, Prower, Iridal.

Forum Image

Side notes:

- Thanks to Degoblast, Mari and Elu for the impressive output damage.

- Thanks to all the melee (our beloved groups 4 WEST FFS and group 5 EAST CMON) for the H U G E upgrade in speed and target focusing.

- Thanks to all the focused dps outside that made it possible without dotters.

- Thanks to all those that weren't there tonight, because each of you made this possible, building step by step the achievement.

- Thanks to you all, for the patience you bear towards me, my yells, my swears, my breaths and my italian talk.

- And, honestly, thanks to me, for all the patience I have towards you all!

Much Love.

Now on with hard modes...because if you thought it was over until 3.2, you definitively don't know me.

Read up and get shiny, ready..and with mains logged in!

Long live BFG, a real GRODT spirit flows in here..and for those that ignore what this means....it's a damn good thing in the end.

- Marco -

Prower
In-Game Rank 9

FIRE ELEMENTAL TOTEM > YS !!!!

Amazing!Fucking amazing!Great job guys!
I rly couldnt miss such a big new...though its holiday time :P
Keep it up!

PS: I lov u marco! =P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bound For Glory Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum