View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siarit
In-Game Rank 0

re: BFG, nature love and pretty women.

In the same night in which we got Thorim down for the first time in 25 men, also Freya joins the club of bosses biting the dust under BFG smelly feet.

Already past week we managed to get in touch with the boss, and only a lack of focus in the piss easy p2 didn't let me post this picture earlier.

Once we solved the usual focus / target issues, it went so smoothe that Edamner had to put some thrill on the fight, with an imba Death Grip on a Snaplasher PULSING with about 1533245 stacks: that mob oneshotted him and his progeny (for sure!).

Tho overall an awesome raid, where we could get a second kill of the Assembly of Iron, showing both the ease of the fight and our focus that night.

Congratulations to everybody, even Marcano who died even for the critter hits after Thorim and despite him talking to Freya screwing a picture, we'll add that next week.

And special grats to the loot winners. Keep it up!

Forum Image

Mimiron is the next...and i'm already trembling!

Attendance, focus, commitment and pizza are the 4 requirements to kill the next 3 bosses, in order to finish Ulduar as well.

Last note: in two days we can be easily on Mimiron, so we got all the time needed to progress further!

- Marco -

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bound For Glory Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum